$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0

Delivery Drivers Needed In PepsiCo – Apply Now

PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 workers and is organized into two business units – PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such...

PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 workers and is organized into two business units – PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.

At PepsiCo Canada, we’re committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society – delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.

Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.

PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program

PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opening in the Cambridge, Ontario Frito Lay plant for a Driver.                                                                        Flexibility in scheduling is a key requirement for this position . Under supervision, performs warehouse duties involved in preparing daily route trucks with accurate product selection following pre-printed pick sheets. Ability to delivers business results by meeting and exceeding target goals. Sort, tie and stack cardboard, as well as conduct physical inventories as required. Deployed on a day-to-day, routine basis against all facets of warehouse operations; in addition, incumbents must demonstrate high levels of performance against these tasks.

Job Responsibilities:
Communicates well with other teams in a professional manner
Pick-up cardboard at all stores and sort, tie and bundle cardboard during the course of the delivery day.
Performs general clean-up/sanitation of the trucks.
Complete and participate in one with ones with supervisor; attend regular team meetings
Daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections to the truck
Deliver product to stores with the handheld following invoicing policies and guidelines
Perform all functions and duties in a safe manner

Qualifications/Requirements
Job Requirements:
Able to work independently and in a team environment
Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Results oriented
Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
Valid class G driver’s license required
Flexible and willing to meet demands of business
Able to lift 50 pds
Forklift & Warehouse experience an asset
High school Diploma, college education an asset
Proficiency with computers
Location: Located out of Cambridge FritoLay Plant, driving in Kitchener, Waterloo, and working at Ancaster Distribution Center

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 34
  1. Yes i want a job because i am a hardworking man

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name Paul Timothy Sanya from Nigeria. Phone number:+23408130452704) sanyatimothy12@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is john Godspower am from Nigeria I will bee glade if this job will giveing to me.am hard working man wit respect ...I need a job..

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls Hw can I apply

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Dan I want any job and I am hard working from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eze Michael chikodiriJanuary 8, 2019 at 2:25 PM

    Yes, I am interested.
    I am a graduate of electrical and electronic engineering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. luuwoods@yahoo.com. please i need that job son bad. ..from Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Able to work under pressure,maximum supervision and timely.Any job for me would be ideal.+263773964300 is my voice call and whatsapp number and i am from Zimbabwe
    Looking forward to your favourable prompt reply

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Yusuf john oluwaseun from Nigeria,am a young active citizen.09091945372

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hewan GebreegziabherJanuary 10, 2019 at 11:59 AM

    Hello Am Need Work With You Am Hewan From Ethiopia251913412612

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nuvaga Beltus BabilaJanuary 10, 2019 at 12:08 PM

    Am Babila Beltus from cameroon.i will be glad to get any job to increase from sir/madam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am Philip wanzala ongoma from Kenya I need a job ,I am hardworking man philipwanzalaongaoma@gmali.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am willing to work with you there contact me on +256-705130712

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am, interested in the job am result oriented,am confident when given opportunity. No +256782009828 u can give voice call ,it a WhatsApp also

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am interested and I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I m Fidel muhoza, Rwandan, I m interested with those job, I study construction, if you want another cv my number on watsup+250785135875

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name is Aina Michael Sunday from Nigeria I will be glade if you can consider Me for this job.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dorothy Ngo Sonah SonahJanuary 10, 2019 at 4:46 PM

    I am ready and willing to work in your company, I am a Cameroonian and 27years

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am interested in the job. my name is sadoh Paul akhere. Paulsadoh213@gmail.com. 07038919777

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have Interesting on it

    ReplyDelete
  21. i am a cameroonian by nationality I need a job, am a graduated from the university of Dschang in Cameroon and a holder of a degree in law and political science. if am opportune to be granted a job I will be thankful .

    ReplyDelete
  22. It will be my greatest pleasure to have the job
    I will dedicate my effort and strengthen for the job
    Thanks
    My number +2349056816237

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am Oscar. I am in Mozambique I want any job.+258850206775

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will be glad for giving me the opportunity to work your company
    I will commit my strength and skill for the work
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I will be glad if my application for the job is accepted I will therefore follow the rules and regulations of your company..Please am in need of the job

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will be glad if I am selected to do the job and I will therefore follow the rules and regulations of your company...Am in need of the job

    ReplyDelete
  27. Im from philippines iam willing to work more hour to earn more so that i can support my family specially my student.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really interested to the job I am from Ethiopia phone +251983823046

    ReplyDelete
  29. Am interested from Ethiopia
    Contact me +251922142643

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am interested in this life job ,my name is kelvin Wallace ,Liberia and my contact number 00231775139719 address wallacekelvin12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Emmanuel AKINLOYE PeterJanuary 11, 2019 at 5:04 PM

    I am interested in the job am physically fit.My me is EMMANUEL AKINLOYE PETER from Nigeria.My contact +2348068197118 or +2349020528890

    ReplyDelete
  32. Abdulai Mohammed is my name,I'm from Ghana,and very hard worker I'm very interested,and I hope i can do any job that would be given to.Thanks.My contact is +233542304060.Please employ me.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Am interested,+256702320476

    ReplyDelete

Name

African Jobs,3,All Countries,2,Australia,2,Bahrain,1,business,2,businessprofitninja,2,Canada,21,Canada Visa,3,Canadian Jobs,10,Career,1,Career in Canada,4,Cashier,1,Casual Jobs,3,Competitions,1,conferences,1,Construction Jobs in Canada,2,Creative,1,Digital Marketing,1,Education,2,Electrician,1,Engineering,1,Entrepreneurship,2,Entry-level job,1,Featured,6,fellowship,4,Free scholarship,4,Free Visa,3,Full Scholarship,3,Full-time,5,funding,4,global,1,Government,1,govt jobs,1,grants,7,higher education abroad,1,Hiring,2,Human Resource,1,Humanitarian service,1,Indeed,1,information,1,Information Technology,1,international study programme,1,Internship,1,IT Jobs,2,job,5,Job Postings,3,job vacancy,1,Jobs,129,Jobs In Australia,3,jobs in Bangalore,2,Jobs in Bangladesh,3,Jobs in Canada,10,jobs in delhi,1,jobs in dubai,3,Jobs in Europe,1,jobs in kenya,2,Jobs in London,2,jobs in Pakistan,1,jobs in Singapore,1,Jobs in SouthAfrica,1,jobs in uae,3,Jobs in Uk,2,Jobs in USA,2,jobs near me,1,Joint master degrees,1,MBA,2,MiddleEast Jobs,1,Ngo Jobs,4,Nigeria,1,Nigerian Jobs,2,Office Clerk,1,online jobs,1,Opportunities,9,Opportunity,1,Part-time contract,1,phd scholarships,1,research grant,1,Resources,2,Restaurant Jobs,1,Salary,1,Sales Executive,1,scholarship,2,Scholarships,36,Software Engineer,1,Store Manager,1,Study Abroad,1,study in USA,1,Teacher,1,Technician,1,Tips,14,top five,1,Top ten,1,Training,1,Travel grant,1,UAE Jobs,4,UIUX,1,Uk Scholarships,6,Uk VISA,1,undergraduate Scholarships,1,USA,6,USA jobs,3,vacancies,1,vacancy,16,Visa,25,Washington Dc,2,Work Visa Canada,6,
ltr
item
OpportunityPort : Delivery Drivers Needed In PepsiCo – Apply Now
Delivery Drivers Needed In PepsiCo – Apply Now
OpportunityPort
https://zmcorps.blogspot.com/2019/01/delivery-drivers-needed-in-pepsico.html
https://zmcorps.blogspot.com/
https://zmcorps.blogspot.com/
https://zmcorps.blogspot.com/2019/01/delivery-drivers-needed-in-pepsico.html
true
303446108002529766
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy