30,000 Guys needed for an hour at Auburn, Sydney I am going to concrete part of my back yard on Tuesday 26th February. I have 3 wheel barrow...
30,000 Guys needed for an hour at Auburn, Sydney
I am going to concrete part of my back yard on Tuesday 26th February.
I have 3 wheel barrows and I need 3 guys to carry a wheel barrow each of concrete from the concrete truck to the yard until finished.
Need general clean up etc after concrete carrying is finished.
You must be fit and strong. We have to work fast to empty concrete truck ASAP.
$30 CASH IN HAND FOR 1 HOUR OF WORK.Multiple Labourer Help Wanted Sydney
Only genuine people who will turn up for work to apply.
Someone that can work individually as the Storeperson is the sole Storeperson, there is no back up to this role aside from the Drivers and a couple of forklift operators.
This right candidate will need to work Monday – Friday and all Saturdays, we are wanting someone who has worked in fabrication and understands welders, grinders, oxy cutting and can fix these items when needed. They are only basic such as replacing drill bits and blades on grinders.
The right candidate will also need to be thick skinned, as they will be dealing with multiple personalities in the workshop. Ideally, we are wanting someone that will be able to “diffuse” situations and be a problem solver.
To be successful you must possess the following qualities and training/certification.
What is on offer:
If you are interested and meet the above criteria then please APPLY NOW!
Sure People Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone to apply
All SPS staff undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
I am going to concrete part of my back yard on Tuesday 26th February.
I have 3 wheel barrows and I need 3 guys to carry a wheel barrow each of concrete from the concrete truck to the yard until finished.
Need general clean up etc after concrete carrying is finished.
You must be fit and strong. We have to work fast to empty concrete truck ASAP.
$30 CASH IN HAND FOR 1 HOUR OF WORK.Multiple Labourer Help Wanted Sydney
Only genuine people who will turn up for work to apply.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and outgoing candidate with storeman experience in a fabrication workshop.
Someone that can work individually as the Storeperson is the sole Storeperson, there is no back up to this role aside from the Drivers and a couple of forklift operators.
This right candidate will need to work Monday – Friday and all Saturdays, we are wanting someone who has worked in fabrication and understands welders, grinders, oxy cutting and can fix these items when needed. They are only basic such as replacing drill bits and blades on grinders.
The right candidate will also need to be thick skinned, as they will be dealing with multiple personalities in the workshop. Ideally, we are wanting someone that will be able to “diffuse” situations and be a problem solver.
To be successful you must possess the following qualities and training/certification.
- LF license
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Minimum 3 years experience relative to a Fabrication Workshop environment
- Knowledge on Welding Consumables
- Must be Reliable
- Must work well unsupervised
- Must be switched on, keen, enthusiastic and proactive
What is on offer:
- Attractive hourly rate
- Ongoing role
- A potential full-time role for the right candidate
- Work with an industry leader
- 10hr days – Mon – Fri
- 6hr – Saturday
- ASAP Start
- Onsite Parking
- Naval Base/ Henderson Location
If you are interested and meet the above criteria then please APPLY NOW!
Sure People Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone to apply
All SPS staff undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
hi I am ahmadjavidnasiri iam married I want to live and work there so hop help me
ReplyDeleteI need a good job with beatr money
ReplyDeletemay God bless
ReplyDeleteyou to helping us
Im Ben,still single,20yrs of age and I'm seeking for any available jobs.
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteIm a married Mehanic in Zimbabwe with 21 years experience in light and Heavy duty vehicles have been to South Africa South Sudan,Sudan and Mali.looking for permanent employment.Willing to work in any enviroment
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for work in Australia. I'm single.Im 18years old.im waiting for you.thanks.
ReplyDeleteI am very much in need for a job. My dad is a pensioner and, I am not jobless but almost the same.my dream was to work abroad but due to financial problems couldn't make it but, I don't know y I Feel very positive and hopeful with your page.I Wish your authority would have made my life a turning point to my success. Thank You.
ReplyDeleteHi ,I am Khalil Mumand. I am married. I want to live and work there so hopefully help me.
ReplyDeleteHi,I am Khalil Mumand. I am married. I am want to live and work there so hopefully help me.
ReplyDeleteI want a job eny where in the world I'm a South Sudanese
ReplyDeleteHello i am form afghanistan kabul city
ReplyDeleteI nead in the first visa and then job
I am single and 20 years old
ReplyDeleteHi I am Khalil Mumand.I am married.I want to work and live Australia.
ReplyDeleteHi this is shekib I wana work and live in Canada
ReplyDeleteim a young doctor and i want to settle and work/study in canada, but i dont know how?
ReplyDeletecan you please help me?.
thanks
Job
ReplyDeleteHi deer i am ijaz hussain
ReplyDeleteI am maried i wanto work in canada
Need visa canada work job
ReplyDeleteIrfanullah@gmail.com afghanistan
ReplyDeleteMy dream help my family cause i need a job in the other country
ReplyDeleteHi dear sir & madam
ReplyDeleteMy name is HajiGul right now I'm living Afghanistan khost and Mandozai I want live in Canada for permanent and I want to work
My phone number : 0093779509505
Hi, I am in need of help from a family member and I understand that there is a third person in my family and in the family.
ReplyDeleteI want to live and work in Canada please help me
ReplyDeleteI need a job in hotels in canada.
ReplyDeleteI have no experience.
I am from Nepal.
hi i m sazzad .i want to live and work there so hop help me
ReplyDeleteI need your help to be resident in Canada and be part of your team
ReplyDelete10yer expiriyans wrke shop
ReplyDelete10yerexpiriyans warke shope
ReplyDeletehi I am Asadullah iam married I want to live and work there so hop help me.
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeleteI really need to live and work ...because of changing in climate and rising of sea level..I lived in Kiribati
Hey I am saiful Islam I want to live and work there so hop help me
ReplyDeletemy good jop ok
ReplyDeleteI am atif ansar from Pakistan I need a job plZ.
ReplyDelete